Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive #32: "Crown and Punishment" TALK UP

For me, not gonna happen. Black Fang always stalk my posts and reply to me. He still flaming me for no frickin' damn reason! He bashed my post all the time.

I stopped going because I loved PR so much at the time that I took everything said there too personal. I forgot it was just a message board. I didnt have to visit, I didnt have to listen to what they said, and really, I didnt have to visit every day. Had to train myself to stop obsessing. I like HJU because its more of a casual place with less egos. You check the ego at the door and come to relax. Can't say I've had any problems here.

The guy sounds like a typical flamer. He'll target whoever he thinks he has an edge on. He wont pick on the guys he thinks he has no chance against in a posting-match of wits. But he picks on you cause he knows you'll be easy to upset and you wont one-up him. But if you reply to him, you're only going to give him more of a reason to keep targeting you.

At this point, his posts shouldnt exist to you. Pretend he never said anything and he'll ultimately be talking to himself. Only reply to posts you like, despite whether or not they agree with you or disagree with you.

I think there's an ignore feature at RB where you can just ignore that person and you wont have to see his posts ever. I dont like those features because it makes you weak, mentally. You would be able to ignore him on your own. But if it's too much, it's an option.
 
Back onto topic...
Does anyone think that they forgot about Tyzonne?
I missed a bunch of episodes, but last I checked, Tyzonne wasn't human also.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
 
Back onto topic...
Does anyone think that they forgot about Tyzonne?
I missed a bunch of episodes, but last I checked, Tyzonne wasn't human also.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

He isn't human. I think he's an alien from another planet. That's all I know.
 
Hes a mercurian. Well Tyzonne seemed like such an after-thought in the end. Especially the whole "my one true love was taken from me. oh wait shes alive! oh there she is! Thank you spencer!"

It was so damned lazy.
 
I thought me and Skyknight worked out fine. I guess it's... gone now.

I wasnt attacking you at RB for disputing with Black Fang, I was simply calling you out on a lot of what you said regarding your new-found "hate" for Disney when you were a straight defendant of it (as were much of these now-fashionable "Disney haters") in 2005.

FR, you're an easy target because you're very opinionated. It's a loud opinion that people just sort of notice and want to attack if they dont agree with.

I wouldnt say it's just a "loud opinion", he's been known to wish DEATH on people who wrote earlier seasons like NS and DT, and he trips on his own prior statements constantly. It's the kind of bend-in-the-wind hypocrisy that truley irriates people. He's fortunate to be much more laid-back than he used to be

And would you really call some of Fang's posts like "that's not an option, try again", and "you cant just change your mind, it makes you uncredible" FLAMING?

Ignoring a point isnt going to make it any less true. The Ignore list is good for a temporary break, (when a thread last a good few days with nobody backing down) but it shouldnt be used regualry to avoid the person's opinion.

Yeah, I mean expolding backgrounds, slow-motion camera shots and wire-fights really irritates me. Can we at least see a decent Disney-PR show with a good storyline????

Could we ever see a Sentai latetly with a good storyline?:laugh:
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top