Power Rangers Operation Overdrive #29: Way Back When Talk Up!

Woo woo! :redface2: A new episode tomorrow! Geesh! Thanks goodness, PROO is almost over.

Operation Overdrive is a piece of crap season ever.

I want Jungle Fury now!
 
I just wanna see more of this iMACK ****. I know Disney only did this so Mack can explode and die in the finale and it would be ok because he's a 'droid.

But then before the end credits of the finale, Mr.Hartford will have rebuild a new one or just fixed up the old one.

Mark my words.
 
I just wanna see more of this iMACK ****. I know Disney only did this so Mack can explode and die in the finale and it would be ok because he's a 'droid.

But then before the end credits of the finale, Mr.Hartford will have rebuild a new one or just fixed up the old one.

Mark my words.

Nah, that would be too good. After working hard to accept his android nature Mack will be turned human by the power of the Corona Aurora Complete.
 
I'm sure the Corona will posess the power to change Mack into a real human. Now wether he chooses to take the easy way, running away from what he is and nullifying his whole soul searching, or accept who he is remains to be seen.

I'd say the superior ending would be Mack refusing to become human. Maybe in the future he'll go out with that android girl from SPD :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top