Power Rangers Operation Overdrive #22 - "One Fine Day" Talk Up

To be fair it wasn't until two weeks ago that I saw that ep on ABC Kids. And last weekend college football aired instead of PR --
 
I'm thinking this should just be made into an all purpose Operation Overdrive thread.

Like the Sentai and Kamen Rider Seasons-- which is what this site's apparently supposed to be about -- A simple thread. No muss, no fuss.
 
Hey might as well! The mods don't seem to give a **** anyway, lol. XD

So about Mack being an Android. Good stuff.. Good stuff.
 
And that Battle Fleet/DaiVoyager is STILL the UGLIEST Zord EVER! Seriously I hate all the Bouken Mechas -.- such ugly unsightful designs.
 
It isn't that bad, yeah, Bouken may not have had the best mechs, but this one was pretty good.

And as for making this a season-long thread, I think it was after SPD that we decided to make talkbacks for PR in thread-by-episode format, so we'll get a new thread when the next episode airs. I'm usually the one that takes care of it, but I've been out of the loop for a while.
 
Last edited:
And that Battle Fleet/DaiVoyager is STILL the UGLIEST Zord EVER! Seriously I hate all the Bouken Mechas -.- such ugly unsightful designs.

DriveMax Megazord (DaiBouken) is hands down the ugliest peice of **** looking mecha of all time in both Sentai & PR history.
 
And that Battle Fleet/DaiVoyager is STILL the UGLIEST Zord EVER! Seriously I hate all the Bouken Mechas -.- such ugly unsightful designs.

I like the battleship mode but thats it. I think the DriveMax looks fine. But everything else is hideous. Just not a good Megazord season.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top