Power Rangers Operation Overdrive #22 - "One Fine Day" Talk Up

Couple of interesting things here...

-Tyzonne, not only is he an invaluable teammate, he's equally useful if you ever want to feel like you're being stalked. Which for some of former PR actors and alumni is probably a very real occurence with the fans.
-helping Norq means laying the groundwork for his switching of sides so that's okay.
-Fearcats, eh, they suck the end. It's okay because the Questers sucked too. Cackle evily and shoot randomly, lather, rinse and repeat.
-Mack, Spencer and Andrews all reference a time from before Mack was with his father. Spencer and Andrews specifically reference a time period of 2 years prior leading me to surmise something important happened then and will become important to the plot down the road. Maybe the appearance of Voyager?
-Sentienel Knigh, YES he has a good voice because of Nic. And he's better then hearing Zuban said various ways.
-The Physics book with the LARGE TYPE on the Cover, I'm not sure if that's meant to be funny or not but it is.
-Centerions torch was originally something more warlike I think, I can't remember what though.

The scene where Tyzonne gets injured and Rose gets pissed was more or less a shot for shot reshoot of the original Boukenger sequence, changed of course because of FCC regulations, notably changing Tyzonne getting graphically slashed in favor him being shot I guess.

But they did leave in Pink getting HIT and SHOT by the Quester/Fearcat.

There was a lot of little mini-cuts between the NZ footage and the original Boukenger footage. For example, the scene where Rose gets shot, knocked down then jumps up and shoots the Fearcat is Boukenger footage but when the camera cuts to him flying backwards, that's NZ footage I believe.

Finisher sequence was also changed, since in Bouken, Sakura is basically REALLY pissed about Eijiyasha getting hurt and charges through the fire blast (which is colored differently for PR I think) to shoot the Questers. The PR version has more interaction I believe between the rangers suggesting this was more a group effort then Rose getting mad and flying in recklessly which fits.

Other notes....

-Ronnie is somehow both the tomboy and more 'girlie' of the two girls since she actually references bringing along a swimsuit and crap.
-Mack makes mention of his super strength when carrying the pack but no mention of Will about his senses when it came to tracking Norq.
-SKnight vs. the forcefield is from Bouken where Zuban did the same thing going "Zu, Zu, etc..."
-They have to sell that hoverbike toy damnit.
-Rose appears to have raided Madison's closet for her outfits like today's number. Mack was wearing something from Conner by comparsion I believe.
-Mecha fight was rushed but that's okay since the original mecha fight sucked anyways.

The original Boukenger episode was supposed to be about Sakura's past and her current problems with Eijiyasha. And by that I mean, they hired a little kid to play 'young Sakura' and staged a whole bunch of scenes that were supposed to be meetings and convey that Sakura felt alone and unhappy with her role in her family's life.

This would have meant more had anyone from her family ACTUALLY bothered SHOWING UP and looking for her but hey it's Super Sentai if you were looking for logic and/or good writing, you're SOL.

And her little tiff with Eijiyasha probably came from the fact that he had better hair then she did and women can get kind of jealous about that sort of thing.

Worth watching for the Norq stuff and the hints about something happening prior to Operatio Overdrive (and this episode states OO began six months ago and Mack presumably joined his father only 2 years ago) but other then that, You're really not missing that much.

ew, no. For one thing, most people don't understand that just because Kira smiles, or Conner says something nice, doesn't mean they should start fucking. There is such a thing as friendship. I thought they grew closer as friends and understood each other, but lovers? No, don't see it happening.

Say, wasnt this episode supposed to have aired? No reviews?

As opposed to what the angst fest that was TK ver. 2. At least Connor was capable of expressing his emotions and concerns to Kira and more to the point, Connor didn't run and hide nor betray the trust of his friends like Trentommy did.

I can't see how anyone would honestly prefer a relationship that has its foundations set in angst and a blatant lie like Trent tried with Kira.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Tyzonn is still LAME along with Cam, Omega and Daggeron. C'mon. I wanted a badass 6th Ranger like Eric and Merrick. I guess Disney don't want a badass 6th Ranger. *POP MY MIDDLE FINGER @ DISNEY*

That episode sucked.

Also, Mack's dad said this:

"It's only been 2 years since Mack arrived"

So, what's going on? Oh wait... Mack could be like Natsuki.

Oh, and the ending sucked. PERIOD.

DAX, SHUT UP.

Geez, Idiots DO NOT deserve the spandex. Dax, Shane, Dustin, Conner, Ethan and others.

Tyzonn is still LAME along with Cam, Omega and Daggeron. C'mon. I wanted a badass 6th Ranger like Eric and Merrick. I guess Disney don't want a badass 6th Ranger. *POP MY MIDDLE FINGER @ DISNEY*

Um, sorry but Cam rocked. Honorable Samurai types usually do.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
and Crueger was, to me anyway since he arrived first, the REAL sixth Ranger of SPD and Shadow Ranger was badass!

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Though 'badass' is pretty much Eric's middle name XD