I. Love. Lamp.
I fell asleep numerous times during Lost Galaxy. That should tell you what I thought of the season.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Yes, yes it was.

And I've never seen Gingaman... so I can't tell you...

Only thing I hated was that Leo always reminded me of something along this line- :castlerock4:

That's all.

The Cookie Man!
Lost Galaxy was a great season. The storyline was good and there were very good episodes and the team up was the best! The finale was great too. A pretty good cast as well. It was great to see Melody Perkins return as Karone to take over Kendrix's place temporarily.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I wouldn't say that PRLG was the best, but I think that if you compare it to Gingaman, this season was more of a mix between Starship Troopers meets Star Trek meets Lost In Space and a live version of Voltron combined. But, it did had some awesome moments such as the LG&In Space team-up, the return of the Psyho Rangers, and the return of Kerone (How I loved Melody Perkins), but the ending was the shizzznt!!

Overall, I would say this was worth remembering.

For me, Lost Galaxy was an okay season. When I was growing up, I watch both Gingaman and Power Rangers in Space at the same time. Loved them both. So much, that I was really looking forward to Lost Galaxy. And when I saw it, I thought Lost Galaxy was the best PR season ever (though not as good as Gingaman). But recently, I rewatched it. And sorry to Lost Galaxy fans, but it's not as great as I remembered. I took my nostalgic shades off.

My main complaint with Lost Galaxy is it's inconsistency. The introduction to the show was good. An awesome space colony to travel to a new planet sounded awesome! And the special effects were amazing! But after that, it started to blatantly copy Gingaman's plots. And it really didn't mix well together. The Magna Defender was adapted well. But stuff like the Lights of Orion were terrible. The Lost Galaxy Rangers would copy some of Gingaman's quotes, and it would make no sense. Even the filler eps didn't help the characters to grow. So pretty much, the majority of the first 30 eps were just meh. 15 eps to go.

Around ep 30, we get to the team up. The team up is great (one of the best). As well as Kendrix's death and Karone's return (also great eps). But to be honest, people use Kendrix's death to describe Lost Galaxy's awesomeness waaaaaay too often. Yes, they're some of the best eps. But it's not nearly enough to make up for the previous 30 eps.

When the Lost Galaxy arc came, that was just a kick below the belt. The whole entire season is called "Lost Galaxy," and we only get to enter the Lost Galaxy for just 8 eps? Lame. This arc starts out good. But then it just copies even more Sentai plots, which just doesn't work at all. The finale is awesome (one of the best). And it wraps everything up good.

So overall, Lost Galaxy is just a huge mess IMO. Gingaman was way better.

Eye See You
Sorry, but the Lightspeed Rescue team-up retconned it to 1999 (the present day). It was only ever said to be set in the near future in any case, not five years.

The team up video package also said it was in 3-D... yet it wasn't.

Plotholes my friend, plotholes.

I wouldn't say that PRLG was the best, but I think that if you compare it to Gingaman, this season was more of a mix between Starship Troopers meets Star Trek meets Lost In Space and a live version of Voltron combined. But, it did had some awesome moments such as the LG&In Space team-up, the return of the Psyho Rangers, and the return of Kerone (How I loved Melody Perkins), but the ending was the shizzznt!!

Overall, I would say this was worth remembering.
Starship Troopers - lol, they even used the military uniforms from it!