The Power Rangers Netflix Experience: Visiting Lost Galaxy

Power Rangers Lost Galaxy was fucking awesome! I can't forget how awesome it was!

DAMN IT, SABAN! GET THEM ON DVD!

I'm pretty sure that's what the Netflix experiment is for. To test the waters for such a thing. Considering the number of computers and game consoles that do streaming now, it's pretty ingenious. It's getting me to check out old Power Rangers Stuff at least.

Terra Venture's a pretty ambitious, well, venture. IIRC this was a time when space station/colony based sci fi shows were hitting their stride, what with Deep Space 9 and Babylon 5 and all.

...man I'm old. I can remember when JMS was *good* :redface2:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'd love for a show to take us back to Mirinoi where a team of Rangers protects the new Earth colony... that would be pretty darn awesomesauce. Even if they make no mentions of Lost Galaxy just the name dropping would be enough and it would make for a sweet setting.

I'd love for a show to take us back to Mirinoi where a team of Rangers protects the new Earth colony... that would be pretty darn awesomesauce. Even if they make no mentions of Lost Galaxy just the name dropping would be enough and it would make for a sweet setting.

Hmm, perhaps a certain band of space pirates can make reference to it while on the lamb from their pursuers or something...

Not sure if it got brought up in the Gokaiger adaptation thread yet, but doing something resembling the Great Ranger War would bring up questions on which bits count as continuity and which don't.

Up to some of the character-centered one, Kendrix's "Double Duty" and Kai's "Blue Crush". Kinda stock stuff really, with "Princess and the Pauper" and "Babysitting/Romance" eps, respectively. Also... Rollerblading. In. SPAAAACE!

Last edited: