Power Rangers Jungle Fury - "No 'I' In Leader" Discussion Thread

Download________________________

Episode List
[hide]
01 - Mon Feb 18 - 7:00 - Welcome to the Jungle, I
02 - Mon Feb 18 - 7:30 - Welcome to the Jungle, II
03 - Mon Feb 25 - 8:00 - Sigh of the Tiger
04 - Mon Mar 3 - 8:00 - A Taste of Poison
05 - Mon Mar 10 - 8:00 - Can't Win Them All
06 - Mon Mar 17 - 8:00 - Dance the Night Away
07 - Mon Mar 24 - 8:00 -- Pizza Slice of Life
08 - Mon Mar 31 - 8:00 -- Way of the Master
09 - Mon Apr 21 - 8:00 -- Good Karma Bad Karma
10 - Sun Apr 27 - 8:30 -- The Blind Leading the Blind
11 - Mon May 5 - 8:00 -- Pushed to the Edge
12 - May 12 - One Master too Many
13 - May 19 - Ghost of a Chance, Part 1
14 - May 19 - Ghost of a Chance, Part 2
15 - June 2 - 9:00 - Bad to the Bone
16 - June 16 - 8:00 - Friends Don't Fade Away
17 - June 23 - 8:00 - No 'I' in Leader
18 - June 30 - 8:00 - True Friends, True Spirits
19 - Mon Jul 7 - TBA - Path of the Rhino
[/hide]

Episode Description

[HIDE]Casey really has grown up from being a cub at Pai Zhuq. He's taken initiative and stepped up to being the leader of the group. But now with RJ as a ranger, things are a little different. Casey feels like a cub all over again. RJ tells him that Casey will always be the leader. And the team will always follow Casey[/HIDE]

Wow, do I suck at Poll options :( Sorry about that, guys.

Have at it!

EDIT: Could a Mod edit the last one so it says "One" and not "On", please?
 
Last edited:
And we're posting this here because nobody started the official thread. So after this is over, Someone just move this post to that thread.

-New Opening Featuring one Wolf Ranger.
-Casey's late for a training session he didn't know was scheduled earlier.
-RJ would discuss this but he's busy beating up Theo and Lily.
-Grizzaka awakens another pair of statures but his are bright and shiny and RED so you automatically know they kick ass.
-Meanwhile JaroShi comments that once he's mastered Zokado, he'll be the man. That's nonsense, clearly Camile is the man.
-Random People run from Random Monster attack.
-Thanks to RJ, the Rangers prevail and try out more training.
-While training vs. the Claw Canon, RJ says that somebody's animal spirit isn't up to the task. Poor Casey, having to resort to Levitra at such an early age, no wonder Lily is the boss in their relationship.
-"They never go in when you're angry." <--------- RJ/Casey Slashaholics head explodes at this line.
-Casey upset because he's seen Dino Thunder and knows that once the mentor becomes a Ranger all he'll have left is the ass-crappy Battlizer episodes.
-JaroShi is determined to master his Zokado power, which he thinks can only happen if his life depends on it. To that end, he decides to thin his ranks a bit by fighting roughly the same amount of Rinshi as there guys with Snake genes in the Metal Gear games.
-"Bent Arrow doesn't fly straight" = Ball through the hoop = Dai Shi wins if it doesn't.
-White young California teens played by NZ twentysomething actors CAN JUMP.
-More impressive screaming vs the concrete blocks made of Styro foam.
-Theo and Lily get the morph beaten out of them.
-Ah that satellite dish gets GREAT Reception, so it can't Dish Network, it must be Direct TV.
-Roll Call time.
-Rangers waste no time busting out the Elephant Hammer and Bat fans, then going JUNGLE MASTER MODE (About damn time).
-Casey cheats, going with Strike Ryder, HIGH-SPEED mode.
-RJ TRIPLE STRIKE Jump.
-RJ + Casey w/Shark Saber in JMM, pound on MOTW.
-Claw Cannon + Wolf Beam (Weak ass name), Finishes Grizaka's lackey's.
-To the surprise of RJ only (I guess), the heralds are revived and enlarged.
-Wolf Zord nerfed IMMEDIATELY.
-Master Mao has words for JaroShi. Good advice sort of revealing another big plot point.
-RJ summons the Tiger and Jaguar, so it's DOUBLE The MEGAZORD TIME.
-Theme Music playing means you know what time it is.
-The map to the Nexus, the Rhino nexus, the Most powerful one, apparently.
-Apparently the JF crew is channeling the spirit of the TMNT writers, with these pizza toppings. EWWW...

Weak Point: The actual action in this episode was kind of a downer, not much stunt wise to 'Oh' and 'AW' over. Lily and Theo being forced to De-Morph was nice as was Casey and RJ's double team. But seriously "Wolf Beam", that's the best they could up with?

Overall:
This is the episode that Dino Thunder NEEDED to have but never did. Where the Red Ranger feels somewhat unsure of himself as leader after the mentor becomes a ranger but is reassured. Casey's speech about being a cub when he first arrived with Theo and Lily and the rest of that scene with RJ was pretty good.
So too was Master Mao again channeling the spirit of Yoda thus providing us with some badly needed background information, namely that Dai Shi's control of Jarrod isn't complete despite the assistance of the Sky and Sea Overlord(s) (who I didn't see this episode).
 
I'm not in the mood for a big review so:

Well, the episode was one of my least favorites throughout the season so far. There were few exceptional scenes, but the main plot, and character focus was disappointing.

The fight scenes were nice (especially RJ's fights). Ironically I enjoyed Dai Shi's battle/training against the Rin Shi. Pretty intense if you ask me. Master Mao making an appearance was a cool touch, and it somewhat cleared the "Dai Shi/Jarrod" confusion. I really enjoyed the ending also. For these reasons, that's why I gave it a low 3.
 
Oh gosh. What a lame episode ever. Honestly, I love Jungle Fury so far, but this episode... geez.

I still love RJ's fight. Tho, I agree with DarkBlaze about the fight scenes. It was nice.

Plus, it was nice to see Master Mao again. Mostly like we are getting close to see the Three Spiritual Rangers soon.

Dammit, STOP USING USELESS BIKE! FRICKIN' PATHETIC.

I'll give this episode a low 3. Not a great episode. It's just a average.
 
I thought this was a very fun ep and enjoyed the synergy from the fights. Who did not love the RJ vs Ranger fight? How powerful is this guy?
 
Last edited:
Dang, I didnt get to watch this episode cuss I was out getting sunburned and playing tennis. Plus it doesnt look like I'm gonna be able to find it on Youtube.

I guess I'm gonna have to wait until Friday to watch it.
 
Dang, I didnt get to watch this episode cuss I was out getting sunburned and playing tennis. Plus it doesnt look like I'm gonna be able to find it on Youtube.

I guess I'm gonna have to wait until Friday to watch it.

It's up on youtube now from omnag222. I subscribed to all 3 PRJF uploaders xD


edit:
bleh.
RJ uniform=gooood
that was it.
 
Last edited:
Damn, this episode sucked. It REALLY sucked. This was probably the worst episode all season. Casey is sitting there whining about RJ taking the lead. He's the MENTOR! Mentors do tend to give orders at times. A GOOD leader (notice how I emphasize "good") would be able to realize when to take the lead and when to let the guy who TRAINED you take the lead. But does he do that? Nope. He just cries like a little bitch.

I'm not wasting my time with a full review of this debacle. I'm giving it a 1/5, which I have NEVER given an episode before.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top