Power Rangers Jungle Fury cast revealed?

I just think its weird because its with human villains. Every other time they more or less followed the Sentai villain's story, they're been Rubber suits.

I don't think its wrong, so much as odd.
 
Well there technically are pics, so...

So, while thinking about it, I don't think we've ever had a Black villain. (African American villain)

They've all been white if I recall correctly. So if this cast turns out to be true, it would be great seeing an african american playing one of the lead villain roles.
I said, pix, i want pictures of them, on set, with some fucking proof.



this all looks like copypasta bullshit to me, sadly, the red ranger looks cool though.
 
I said, pix, i want pictures of them, on set, with some fucking proof.

I WANT PHOTOS! PHOTOS OF POWER RANGERS!!

J.Jonah-Jameson.gif
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top