Power Rangers 2013 (Sentai Series) Toyline

The one at the show was a prototype, I can almost guarantee the final mass release version will just use stickers. It's great they're going to the effort of re-releasing these just for the fans, but there's no way it's going to be painted, the lettering would make it too complicated.

It seems to be the same scale, they're probably just reusing the same mould. Even if it is bigger, Reprolabels (or some other site) will make new ones pretty quickly. There's going to be huge demand for these, they wouldn't miss the chance to make money.

The only difference really seems to be with the coins, which could again just be because it's a prototype. It'd be a shame if all the old custom made ones can't work in it, but having more show accurate versions would be worth the sacrifice. And again, I'm sure the prop makers will start making new ones for this thing pretty quickly.
 
Wow I'm excited for the new morphers. I know it's hard to determine the future, but when the new morphers are released next year, do you think the prices of the old morphers on ebay will decline or rise? Thoughts? Just wondering how valuable the old morphers will be when the new ones come out. Or if they've reached their max value.
 
Well once these are out, then the only reason for people to pick up an original Power Morpher would be for the sake of having the real mccoy. Getting a Dino Buckler is hard enough being an older toy.

The release picture they had indicated other differences including different sounds depending on which coin was inserted. Bah, I'll just post it

 
Wow I'm excited for the new morphers. I know it's hard to determine the future, but when the new morphers are released next year, do you think the prices of the old morphers on ebay will decline or rise? Thoughts? Just wondering how valuable the old morphers will be when the new ones come out. Or if they've reached their max value.

It's hard to say until we know more about the new version. It seems these new ones are going to be quite different from the original toys, including having sound effects triggered by the coins and being overall larger in size. If that's the case, the original ones will probably retain their value, since they'll still be more show accurate.

Personally, I care a lot more about show accuracy than annoying sound effects.
 
It's hard to say until we know more about the new version. It seems these new ones are going to be quite different from the original toys, including having sound effects triggered by the coins and being overall larger in size. If that's the case, the original ones will probably retain their value, since they'll still be more show accurate.

Personally, I care a lot more about show accuracy than annoying sound effects.

What you don't realize is most people don't know or care about those differences. If its reasonably close to what the original one was, a few minor details aren't going to bother people.

But I do feel the original will still command a small premium over the rerelease especially if its in its original packaging.
 
Another thing about getting an original power morpher now is, at least from what I've seen, most of them have been reprolabel'd or fitted with diecast x&y rods (for obvious reasons). They'll most likely retain their value since people after original ones usually mod/upgrade them for screen accuracy anyway but as for getting a completely mint one, happy hunting.

Anyway, remember that DX Shinken-oh on display a while back? Well here's the box (courtesy of collectiondx)

pa139450.jpg


more pics here
 
So uh, why are they making Dino Megazord in die-cast metal? Did the 2010 release have balancing issues or something?

Seems like it's just another cool item to go alongside the new Power Morpher. Unless it's an unlikely lead in to a compatible new Dragonzord, but that's wishful thinking.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top