Porn Star Offering Free BJ's if Steelers win SB.

You do realize this is little more than viral marketing, note how the article mentioned it is being filmed, must met industry standards regarding health, and she has the right refuse anyone most likely those not photogenic enough. It's a gimmick to appeal to the "that could have been me"/self-insertion audience, a little redundant for a blowjob shoot though.
 
You do realize this is little more than viral marketing, note how the article mentioned it is being filmed, must met industry standards regarding health, and she has the right refuse anyone most likely those not photogenic enough. It's a gimmick to appeal to the "that could have been me"/self-insertion audience, a little redundant for a blowjob shoot though.

Or she's playing off the Bobbi Eden World Cup thing. :shrug:
 
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
 
Poor Steeler fans. No BJ's. :laugh:

And just for the record (and I know I'm going to get shot for this), but recently I seen a pic of this Diamond Foxx and I'm sorry, she is ugly as **** and her tits are atrocious...
 
charlie_sheen.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top