Pokemon - Heart Gold & Soul Silver

Yep, some changes:

http://www.projectpokemon.org/


[HIDE] corocoro-21.avif
corocoro_ghss202.avif
corocoro_ghss204.avif
corocoro_ghss205.avif[/HIDE]

So, it kinda looks like whichever pokemon is on the top of the list will follow you.
oh and LOL! Go-on Shift Changer XD

Thanks for the infos man!!:buttrock:
 
I'm sure hoping that Kanto will be included, as it was in GSC.

It'll be nice if the developers include Giovanni, even as a side character with little plot contribution, or at least give him a cameo appearance, sort of like Red's appearance in Mount Silver.
 
I'm sure hoping that Kanto will be included, as it was in GSC.

It'll be nice if the developers include Giovanni, even as a side character with little plot contribution, or at least give him a cameo appearance, sort of like Red's appearance in Mount Silver.

Don't worry, since it is a sequel to Fire Red/ Leaf Green, it's going to have Kanto and most likely the Sevii Islands. But there's going to be more in store for us than what we currently know or understand about these remakes, meaning the games are going to be new games as well as remakes, making the leaders tougher, Kanto being more important, and since it's GS's 10th Anniv. since they were released, alot of new features that will connect the new to the old.
 
So, it kinda looks like whichever pokemon is on the top of the list will follow you.
oh and LOL! Go-on Shift Changer XD

Gotta catch 'em all, and Go On! :laugh:

I so need to buy a new DS for this. I've been excited to see where this would go as I loved Gold and Silver for the GBC. Like any 'real' Pokemon game, it looks solid, and I'll be definately getting it once I get a new DS.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top