Pissed off at a skinhead asswipe!

I'm currently having to claim benefits while looking for a job and I have to go on a 15 week course to continue claiming my benefits... For the most part, things have been OK altho some idiots have been complaining to the manager of the centre where the course is held about how I smell because of my elderly dog; Jed who I clean up after when he does his business in the flat [and yes, I take him for walks every day at least twice a day when possible and if it's only once, it's usually because of something like arriving too late to take him out or the weather's too hot [I'm epileptic and hot weather triggers off my atttacks] and I managed to keep my anger under control for now until yesterday when some moronic dickhead was totally rude as I walked past him on my way to a computer to look for some jobs online and said I smelled in front of everyone!

I told him that I took a shower every day and that the reason I smelt was because of my elderly dog who I cleaned up after everyday and I told him in no uncertain terms sarcastically that if he had a problem then he should take it up with him!

If there's one thing that I do not suffer [and quite a few organisations including Sky Digital have learnt to their cost!] is that I do NOT suffer fools gladly and ever since my Gran who I lived with died and even tho we had our ups and downs, I respected her and after I got forced out of the home that I lived in all my life, I swore that I would never let anyone push me around EVER again! :anime:

I then asked him for his name so I could report him to the centre manager and he refused to give it to me and I felt like beating the **** out of him until I realised it wouldn't do me any good and also that I was 10 times better that this pitiful loser was because I had ambition, drive and determination and he probably didn't and I'll probably have made something of myself in 5-10 years time whereas he'll probably be stuck in a dead-end job...

To cut a long story short, I saw the manager along with my tutor [at one stage I was worried I was going to have an epileptic attack due to getting so stressed out which as far as I know I've never had!] and we've had a long chat [He's a pretty cool guy] and he's promised to sort things out with this tosser and hopefully the others on the course will learn not to piss me off!

In any case, I can't help it if Jed is elderly and smells and I have to clean after him all the time but I care about him very much and there's no way in Hell I'd have him put down as he's not poorly or anything like that, the people that are complaining are just a bunch of sad, pitiful fucktards and fuckwits who have nothing better to do with their time than whinge than look for work and waste their money getting ratassed on drink whereas I'm determined to get a job at the end of the day...
 
Maybe you should take a shower after you clean up after him...
It is impossible to smell yourself afterall.
Maybe it's you that smells as well as your dog.
 
I understand that you're ranting, but it's maybe not the best approach to be like "Don't piss me off.... or I'll have an epileptic attack." You have to let them know not to piss you off simply because you won't stand for it, not because they're afraid they'll accidentally injure you.
 
Surprisingly, I agree with Bolt. You don't stand for that **** because you don't NEED to. Not because you've got health issues.
 
Get your Zecter, Henshin and kick his ass!! He's a worm!! :laugh:

Just kiddin, but yeah, it's a shame that people can be so rude.
 
Thanks for the support, guys...

I know I shouldn't have snapped but I just let the stress of the past few days get to me in the end.

The reason why Jed's smell is on me may be because he tends to jump up and down on me against me when he wants to go for a walk.

I don't have a tumble dryer so I have to dry my clothes on a rack which takes longer and I also use deodorant...

I thought I'd never be agreeing with Bolt but he has a point, in a way...
 
Sorry Borg, if someone says you smell it's probably not a lie. Remember to take showers every day and after you do your dirty business. Use soap, maybe scented body wash, and shampoo. Also, try a small spray of cologne.

Also, if your dogs been jumping up all over you, just change your clothes and put on a very small spray of cologne before you go out. If you have people complaining about your smell, they're probably not trying to be mean. Maybe they're really, in a brutal way I admit, just letting you know that you should take better care of your dress and press.

And I know this sounds really embaressing or rude, I'm not trying to be, but Borg, if you masturbate, you do give off a smell. So it's best if you do your little happy time before bed or in the shower. Dont fap away then go out and about. You will smell.

If your dog smells try giving him a bath at least once every couple weeks. Use some nice special shampoo that gets rid of odors.

It was pretty rude of the guy to say "you smell" and embaress you in front of everyone but, at the same time, he really did you a favor. He let you know consciencely that you are probably going out with this smell and warding people off with it. Most people will polite and not say anything about it while still being bothered. Personally, I think it's better to at least know you might smell or something might be wrong that you can actually fix or improve.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…