Before going into college I would say a desktop 100% of the time, but now that I went to college I really prefer to use a laptop. I can just relax on my bed while working, and since I dont play much games now it doesn't affect me in terms of performance.

I prefer laptop because I can take it everywhere I go. I usually write articles and do a lot of typing on my laptop, which is convenient for me. I like the portability of a laptop, which I carry to work and school if I have to. PC, on the other hand, stays at home because it's so difficult to carry it with me.

When I am at home then I prefer to be on the desktop. Though, when I am out and about. I need to have some kind of computer next to me. I always carry my laptop with me as I can accomplish any task.

When I come home then I may use it in the bedroom. Though, my main choice would always be a desktop.

I personally own both a laptop and a desktop pc. If I had to pick just one, it would have to be a laptop. Laptops are smaller, and you can take them almost anywhere. You can do work from almost any location where there is internet access and a power outlet. The components that matter are easily expandable, such as the hard drive, memory, wireless card, etc. Desktops are more modular and expandable in my opinion. I could turn my laptop into a desktop of sorts, if I connected a huge external monitor, used an external keyboard and mouse, and added more USB ports. With the laptop, you get the best of both worlds.