Ep. 3 has Gattack's actor! and the infamous photoshopped Onizuka head in a bdsm picture.

Have any of the '98 GTO cast appear in the remake?
If no, I hope they get some of them back as guest actors...

Lurker
I too hope at least one person from the 1998 ver would make a guest appearance.

Saw the 3rd ep. Pretty good. Although to me, the music doesn't quite cut it that much but that's probably cause Poison is an awesome song.

Lurker
Hiroshi Watari (Sharivan, Spielban, Boomerang in Juspion and Karato Takaoka in Boukenger). He was in the episode 8 as guest actor.

uRwW0.jpg

MUST remember to check this out!!

Without linking, where are you watching this? What sub group?

Lurker
MUST remember to check this out!!

Without linking, where are you watching this? What sub group?

Your answer is D-Addicts.

Other toku actors in GTO 2012:

306994_258989787540907_1187562466_n.jpg

Nao Nagasawa (Hurricane Blue in Hurricanger and Lily Shirogane in Kamen Rider W) as Katayama Saki and Yamada Yuki (Gokai Blue in Gokaiger) as Fujiyoshi Koji.

yS0MZ.jpg

Yamamoto Yusuke (Kamen Rider Sasword in Kamen Rider Kabuto) as Saejima Toshiyuki.

M2Rof.jpg

Sato Yuki (Kamen Rider Gatack in Kamen Rider Kabuto) as Tsujimoto Ryoji.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Kanzaki Yui in Kamen Rider Ryuki, who is also the wife of the mangaka of GTO is also included in the faculty.

Lurker
To those that have read the manga, enter Misuzu Daimon (end of ep 9)! I wonder if they will include Mayu...

Welcome
[HIDE]yS0MZ.jpg

Yamamoto Yusuke (Kamen Rider Sasword in Kamen Rider Kabuto) as Saejima Toshiyuki.

M2Rof.jpg

Sato Yuki (Kamen Rider Gatack in Kamen Rider Kabuto) as Tsujimoto Ryoji.[/HIDE]

You've changed, Ka-ga~-mi...Look at yourself in the mirror.Looks nothing like his old pretty boy self.Now he looks like some kind of brute dude.

Also...

9kv8yc.jpg

Last edited:
You've changed, Ka-ga~-mi...Look at yourself in the mirror.Looks nothing like his old pretty boy self.Now he looks like some kind of brute dude.

Also...

9kv8yc.jpg

In that one Dorama with Nakama Yukie (where he played photographer to Nakama Yukie's journalist for Shunkan Weekly), he even sported a moustache. Plus IIRC he doesn't use his name in Kabuto anymore (He now uses Tomokazu Yuki, IIRC)

It's clear he wants out of the ikemen image.