New Disney XD Schedule, including new shows

X-Men: Evolution, eh? Hopefully they'll show all the fourth season episodes so I can tape them, since WB has a bad attitude about giving it up on a DVD set.

Do you know what was the reason that Warner Bros won't release season 4?
 
NO MORE DIGIMON? ;___;..


._. Oh well.. I don't get the Disney channel anyways .O.;;
 
Do you know what was the reason that Warner Bros won't release season 4?

Because they're stupid dum-dum heads.

All jokes aside, I really don't know. I mean it's just one single solitary season left to put out. Just do it already WB, or I'm really going to give you something to cry about.
 
I hope Digimon Data Squad finishes before they pull it.

I've invested so much time into it, and since I don't have a DVR, I've been staying up to 4:30 AM to watch it.
 
They finished the season a long time ago. They aired the final episodes on Saturdays at 6:30 and then moved it to 4:00am.
 
They finished the season a long time ago. They aired the final episodes on Saturdays at 6:30 and then moved it to 4:00am.

He probably meant that he hopes he gets to see the final episodes even in reruns.

I hope Digimon Data Squad finishes before they pull it.

I've invested so much time into it, and since I don't have a DVR, I've been staying up to 4:30 AM to watch it.

If I understood you correctly, the cycle ends until they show the final episode on May 19. Then they'll start over again the day after.
 
Don't count on it unfortunately. The good thing is we get X-Men Evolution.

I'm still hoping they get Batman Beyond.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…