Near-Naked Tomboy Bully Suspended From My Former School

Or picture a tweenage Kristy McNichol in her earlier tough, boyish roles, or a real-life Peppermint Patty (a very famous tomboy)!
 
Or Jo from The Facts of Life with five o'clock shadow breaking a bottle of Pabst over the gym teacher's head.
 
I take it there's no pictures to go with this story. :P:P:P

Why don't you have a seat over there

051107_chris_hanson_vsml_9a.vsmall.jpg
 
Holy shizzle... If THAT could happen THERE, then perhaps my school would have something similar pretty soon. GUYS here get into trouble with smoking, drinking all the time. I remember my friend got suspended for having sex with his girlfriend on his Senior field trip. I'm still a freshmen, who knows. In 3 years time, things could just get wilder.:169:
 
I'll join the camp of "Wow, none of this **** happened when I was in high school!" Or if it did, I was never aware of it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top