Near-Naked Tomboy Bully Suspended From My Former School

Lurker
Yesterday, I caught wind from my nephew (who attends the same school I did), that a tomboy was suspended for assault and battery, as well as indecent exposure.

She'd been caught on the secluded corners close to the school gymnasium (It was always a source for bullying or skipping classes), wearing only her underwear beating up a boy when he threatened to rat her and her friends to the teachers. Her friends werent in quite the same state of undress...almost, another of them was half-naked, but had put her shirt on before the teachers arrived

They found her clothes stashed in a shopping bag with packets of ciggeretts.

:sly:

...I've heard the term "sneeking out for a smoke", but that doesnt normally mean taking your clothes off before you do.

Her parents are undergoing a string of meetings currently. She won't be back at school for months.

Darren (nephew) went on about these girls have had a knack for exhibitionism before, and had stripped in class when certain students wore their gym clothes beneath their regular uniforms rather than use the availible locker rooms when others preferred to keep the clothes seperate.

Still getting information on this, I'll speak to my nephew again tonight. Thankfully he wasnt involved, he just was a spectator to the altercation because the fight broke out of the seclusion zone during break-time and everyone swarmed to it.

The boy that was beaten is fine, he held his own and got somewhat cheered for standing up to those girls

I've had experiances with exhibitionism from girls at school before but they were much nicer than these losers

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
How come girls didn't undress when *I* was in high school?!

I missed all the skanky fashion too :laugh:

ehhh sounds strange personally back in school I wouldn't have minded being attacked by half naked girls lol. & why would you threaten to tell on them anyways the dumbass just sit back & enjoy the show hahah

PARTY HARD
.....At least you had girls in your high school.

I'm ashamed to say...I was brought in an all-boys school.

But I used to get mugged by this thuggish group of girls in the nearby mall, though. Used to...until I had enough and fought back with only a heavy book bag...

Lurker
She is a poster child for encouraging radically hippier ways of chain smoking!