Near-Naked Tomboy Bully Suspended From My Former School

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Ok, and just how old were these kids again? :sly:

Banned
damn it....why didnt this happen 10yrs ago in my hS...

nude HS girls are always hot if they look this...

[HIDE]
bad-school-girl.jpg
[/HIDE]

While beating the snot out of another kid???

If you read the link it says he was threatening to tell on them for "smoking" or maybe for being naked too or both... for some stupid reason ... I'm sure beating him up seemed like the most logical way to get him to not tattle on them at the time ... Kids !:eyebrow:

Lurker
He was definatly going to taddle for the nudity thing. He'd been bullied by them in the past. The smoking shitic was the added "WTF" bonus.

Here's the full rundown on things currently.

One of the girls admitted to the teachers today that area of the school was treated like some bizzare "lunch break slumber party" (Or, from what was described, one would think a smokatorium orgy). All kinds of hormone-driven girly **** had been occuring...and despite the blatant nudity seen yesterday, nothing "kinky", it's insisted, went on, just girls "letting their hair down" and/or "daring" each other to do "silly things"

The secluded wing was...get this, a disused potery class they had the master key to.

boogie woogie feng shui
Keeping the smell of smoke off her clothes in the most visually pleasing way possible.

Before you get too excited, remember that the description says tomboy, so picture her looking like Biff from Back To The Future with pigtails and you probably have an accurate image.

Lurker
Before you get too excited, remember that the description says tomboy, so picture her looking like Biff from Back To The Future with pigtails and you probably have an accurate image.

Or think about the movie "Tomboy"