NBA 2010/11 Season Discussion

Dallas Mavericks at Miami Heat tonight Game 1 at 9pm on ABC.

-Miami is undefeated at home in the playoffs.

-Dallas has won 5 straight road games.
 
I'm gonna hold my integrity (as both a Knicks and Lakers fan)........and say this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Jh3PpvBk0"]Call me when the NBA Draft has arrived[/ame]
 
AHA! No wonder you mad when the Lakers lost...I'm disappointed J. Smh.

I have enough integrity to NOT JUMP ON ANOTHER BANDWAGON just b/c the Miami Princesses are in the NBA Finals.

**** the NBA (for now)
 
I have enough integrity to NOT JUMP ON ANOTHER BANDWAGON just b/c the Miami Princesses are in the NBA Finals.

**** the NBA (for now)

Whoa, rooting for someone to win isn't jumping the wagon. I didn't leave my teams, and the Mavs aren't my team. But ****, I love bball so I'm gonna root for somebody in the Finals. That's like saying once your team is out, you stop watching.
 
Whoa, rooting for someone to win isn't jumping the wagon. I didn't leave my teams, and the Mavs aren't my team. But ****, I love bball so I'm gonna root for somebody in the Finals. That's like saying once your team is out, you stop watching.

I did it for this year's Super Bowl, what the **** is stopping me for the NBA Finals?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top