NBA 2010/11 Season Discussion

Hmm, now that it's official that Mike Brown's the new coach, it's going to be a interesting season next year. And congrats to the Mavs (reluctantly). Smashed Blazers, Lakers, and the Thunder. But if the Heat beat them again in the Mavs' second appearance in the Finals, that will be heartbreaking and funny. I'd rather see an Eastern Conference team win.
 
What bugs me is not so much Lebron himself,but the way the media acts about him. I mean Espn is basicly the Lebron Sports Network. They never get thier balls out of his mouth.

Last night, during the OKC/Dallas game they showed highlights and talked about LeBron's stat line from THE FIRST ROUND. They practically bragged about him for no reason.
 
Last night, during the OKC/Dallas game they showed highlights and talked about LeBron's stat line from THE FIRST ROUND. They practically bragged about him for no reason.

Yep and it's not a Kobe thing either. Although the way they cover both is polar opposite. Lebron can do no wrong. He can call some retard and it's ignored. Kobe call a ref an f word. He's the ant-christ,but back on subject. I tried to watch Mike and Mike a couple days ago and the whole show was nothing, but Lebron love. Saying **** like he's the greatest defender ever. I mean I can get 20 or 30 minutes of coverage,but 4 hours of Lebron love is just disgusting!
 
Last night, during the OKC/Dallas game they showed highlights and talked about LeBron's stat line from THE FIRST ROUND. They practically bragged about him for no reason.

ESPN is still trying to hang on to the idea that "Lebron is the Next Jordan."

Problem is.......in order to be THE NEXT JORDAN, you'd have to be the #1 option on the team. He's #2 cookie to Dwayne Wade, Leborn isn't Jordan anymore..............ESPN needs to gofuck themselves

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5mpDWF4oW8"]ESPN should watch this video.......Lebron's in it :P[/ame]
 
I really hope there isn't a long Lockout. I can't imagine going without basketball and not seeing these superstars play for 1 year.
 
I really hope there isn't a long Lockout. I can't imagine going without basketball and not seeing these superstars play for 1 year.

That's what I'm saying. I'm going to spas.

There's still a chance it won't happen though.
 
That's what I thought but this scares me.

The union representing N.B.A. players is accusing the league of engaging in unfair labor practices and has filed a charge with the National Labor Relations Board.

In the complaint, which was announced Tuesday afternoon, the National Basketball Players Association accuses N.B.A. officials of “failing to bargain in good faith†on a new collective bargaining agreement. Other “unlawful practices†cited by the union include “demanding huge financial takeaways†without offering “corresponding concessions†to the players; “bypassing the union to deal directly with playersâ€; and “threatening an unlawful lockout.â€

The union is seeking an injunction to stop “the N.B.A.’s unlawful bargaining practices and its unlawful lockout threat.â€

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/news/older/2#ixzz1NVa10RtI
 
I'm shocked. I thought the Bulls had Game 5 in the books when they lead by more than 10 points with a few minutes left in the game. I turned away to go on the Internet and then come back to find out they lost by 3. What the hell? Well, the Finals is set now. It will be a rematch of the 2006 Finals and hopefully Dirk and the Mavs can win it this time. This will be the only time I root for a Dallas sports team and because a lot of the veterans on the Mavs deserve a ring. As for the Bulls, Derrick Rose will learn from this. The young stars got to learn how to lose before they learn how to win it all. It's fascinating how the Bulls and Thunder suffered the same fate by not learning how to close games. Dallas, please win the Finals. Everyone out of South Beach are rooting for you now!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top