NBA 2010/11 Season Discussion

-Hawks acquire Kirk Hinrich and Hilton Armstrong for Mo Evans, Mike Bibby, Jordan Crawford and a 1st round pick.

-Clippers trade Baron Davis to Cavaliers for Mo Williams, Jamario Moon and a draft pick.
 
I have been a knick fan for Twenty years and I have been through good times and bad times. The crowd reaction today gave me goosbumps for the first time since LJ and his four point play

:buttrock: Cool. Are you a NYken also or an out of state fan?
 
Well for one, Kirk is younger than Bibby.

Baron Davis and Del Negro in LA did not get along and it was not gonna work. The Clipps get a 3 point Point Guard and a defensive SF. Contenders next year perhaps? Yes
 
But looking at the big picture, I still don't see these teams getting out of their scrub molds.

Damn I feel bad for BD, he needs to go on a good team for once.
 
I feel bad for B-Diddy too. He was on a Clipper team with upside.

Atleast he rejoins Byron Scott. The Cavs want Gerald Wallace by today also.
 
I feel bad for B-Diddy too. He was on a Clipper team with upside.

Atleast he rejoins Byron Scott. The Cavs want Gerald Wallace by today also.

Meh..I guess that's a teeny step up. They'll be scoring more, but still losing.

Plus hasn't Gerald Wallace been off his A-Game only until recently?

Ugghh, why don't these people have drives to win like Lebron or Kobe. I know everyone is different and stuff, but you should know the importance of playing in the league before you even enter. Which is to make your team better and win.
 
BREAKING NEWS: OKC trades Jeff Green & Nenad Krstic for Kendrick Perkins & Nate Robinson.

-Grizzlies trade Hasheem Thabeet to Houston for Shane Battier.

-Aaron Brooks headed to Phoenix.
 
YES! Finally Shane can go to somewhat of a solid team! His effort was just fuckin wasted on the Rockets. I'm happy for Aaron as well.

That perkins trade blows my freakin mind though!!!! :O_O: They need perk, the Celts are too old they need a Champoinship now or never! Jeff Green has been off this year too, wtf is Danny Ange thinking???
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top