NAVARRE SHUTS DOWN BCI ECLIPSE

Well, looks like I won't get Jackie Chan/Sammo Hung/Yuen Biao's Dragons Forever DVD. *sigh*
 
All hopes of seeing Silver Kamen in Region 1 DVD format.... gone. In fact, this has just served as a major blow to any prospects of seeing any further R1 releases of any other tokusatsu type programming.

Thanks alot Navarre!
 
This bites, dude. Makes me happy that I already got Red Baron on DVD, though. August, did you have an official position at BCI Eclipse or was all of your work for them freelance?
 
All hopes of seeing Silver Kamen in Region 1 DVD format.... gone. In fact, this has just served as a major blow to any prospects of seeing any further R1 releases of any other tokusatsu type programming.

Thanks alot Navarre!

I was looking forward to Silver Kamen for awhile now too. :shakefist
 
Forever Knight and Ultraman Meta 777,
Me, three! Still, there is a possibility than Navarre will issue the titles that they are holding or sublicense them to other labels. People are waiting to hear the fate of a number of titles that BCI was gearing up to release in 2009...

DigDoug,
I was a freelancer for Cliff McMillan at BCI.
 
This news really does suck.

Time to go buy the Red Baron dvd box set before it dissapears!!!

I already bought Ultraman when it got released the first time around in 2 box sets.


:bawling:8bawling:
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…