NAME THE WORST SUPER SENTAI SERIES YOU'VE EVER WATCHED

Shinkenger....okay, so people keep saying Doukoku didn't do anything...but what main series villain DOES until the end? What kind of complaint is that?

Yeah, that's a pretty funny criticism.
I grew up watching 80's sentais, and in most series the major villain did literally nothing untill the last couple of episodes, other than giving orders. When they finally take the stage, they kick ass and are a real threat. It's nothing new.
I will take that over, say, discard and replace your main villains too easily or too soon.
 
Even if they do nothing till the very end of the series, they should at least be a little bit menacing until then, not sit around getting drunk ...
 
For me, without a doubt, its Go-onger. Its the only series that I didnt finished because I couldnt bare the boredom and stupidity rather than it not having subs. I didnt really like the characters. the whole talking cars thing doesnt work unless its KIT from Knight Rider (though i loved how RPM excluded that bit), and the villians sucked. Before Go-onger, i thought that Abaranger was pretty bad. But watching it now with good subs. I like it a LOOOT better. Dont think Ill go back to Go-onger though.
 
... No, it makes him a drunken lazy tosser. And not that threatening.

What else was he supposed to do? "Next time I'll get you, Power Rangers! ...Wait..." :laugh:

Nah, a drunk leader is far more entertaining to watch than yet another Sentai baddie who spends his time pontificating on plans that NEVER work.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top