NAME THE WORST SUPER SENTAI SERIES YOU'VE EVER WATCHED

二番目の翻訳者
I'm also not sure how there was "nothing samurai about the series".

Yeah, I have my issues with Shinkenger but this is the one criticism I don't get no matter how many times I hear it. I'd really like to hear what the show would have had to do to be considered "samurai." (I'm not being snarky here; I genuinely would like to be enlightened as to what people are seeing that I'm not.)

As for me, I don't have a wealth of sentai experience, but of the ones I've tried to watch, Gekiranger is the only one where I found the first episode unpleasant to the point where I didn't want to watch any further. I understand that Go-onger is pretty terrible from a story/writing/generally-having-a-point-sense, but it doesn't make me want to punch the screen whenever the main character is on camera. (Though clearly not for lack of trying.)

Would like to change his avatar
The thing about Dokoku is that maybe his shtick would have worked if he was just the colonel. He totally felt like the colonel to me, and throughout the show I kept thinking the real main villain would be revealed. Nope! But then when compared to the immobile main villains or the colonel types from the past, Dokoku still pales in comparison and is...very lame, IMO. Good suit and voice acting saved him, but he's not one of the better villains of the franchise, IMO.

Eye See You
Nah, a drunk leader is far more entertaining to watch than yet another Sentai baddie who spends his time pontificating on plans that NEVER work.

Agreed.

I'm never going to get the Geki worship. It was okay.

Did you watch that entire series? because from everything you've listed as watching it seems you really haven't even completed a single series yet have opinions on all of them as if you've watched them beginning to end.

I won't say "worst" since I haven't watched all that much sentai, but I just didn't feel Go-Onger, likely because I don't like overly comedic series. I wanted to like Gekiranger, but Jan just drove me insane. Some combination between his spaz character and that gibberish he spouted.

Mazin...Go!
Not really "hate", but shows I couldn't go past two or three eps of before getting tired: Go-Onger and (sorry), Goseiger (the cards just ruin it for me)

Nice post!!
He totally felt like the colonel to me, and throughout the show I kept thinking the real main villain would be revealed.

This is completely what I thought they were doing when Akumaro showed up.

"Oh, this is where the dissolute 'evil emperor' gets deposed by the scheming shogun, cool." Appropriate for the show's motif, even.

But no, instead Akumaro is basically inaugurating a filler run. For pity's sake, Shinkenger....

I won't say "WORST" since that's too harsh IMO. But I think the weakest amongst all of the seasons so far is JAKQ. Every season to air after JAKQ was way better IMO.

Banned
I won't say "WORST" since that's too harsh IMO. But I think the weakest amongst all of the seasons so far is JAKQ. Every season to air after JAKQ was way better IMO.

There is no way by any strech that go-onger, shinkenger, boukenger, etc were better than JAKQ :p

Hyper Clock Up!!!!
i thinkim the ONLY toku fan who thinks go -onger was a OK series to watch i mean just because it a comady series duz not mean its the worst sentai ever i mean i found it pretty funny and kinda interesting to tell the truth same think as den-o really a comical series to take a break from the dark themed shows