Well McDonald's Happy Meals put out a set of 8 ponies if I'm not mistaken.

1.Pinkie Pie
2.Fluttershy
3.Applejack
4.Cheerilee
5.Twilight Sparkle
6.Rainbow Dash
7.Rarity
8.Princess Celestia

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Fear the glasses!!
Yeah that isn't actually a shop, it is a product listing. While Hasbro does have an online shop they don't have the mini-figures yet. My guess is that the mini-figures haven't had a major state-side release yet. I mean Entertainment Earth doesn't even have them yet. If I had to guess it will probably be around March before they get a wide release.

All that said they do have the Friendship is Magic gift set available. It features larger sized figures of Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Spike and Princess Celestia. It runs for about $20 bucks but I would hold off since I get the feeling that we going to get a line of the individual figures.

The chibiness is what makes it so cute...hmm, I will hold off and see what comes out. Undrave, is that chibi version only available in canada?

The giftset is nice but it's not complete...I have a feeling I may eventually get the whole cast...gah.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I really don't know o.o

Go check at Toys 'R' Us and you'll see.

Shoot, this'll probably be dormant until the next episode airs. :)

EDIT: Also, if anyone's looking for the McD's toys, they're pretty easy to grab on eBay now as of this posting. And at not-stupid prices!

...knowing the internet, this will probably change by the time I get back from work today.

Last edited:
The giftset is nice but it's not complete...I have a feeling I may eventually get the whole cast...gah.

I wouldn't be surprised if, come, say, the Christmas season of 2011, we'll get a whole big gift pack of the entire cast of the show at Wal-Mart, Sam's, or Costco. I see stuff like that very often, especially at Sam's and Costco.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I wish they would do a wider range of those adorable tiny figurine. Apparantly there isn't one for Fluttershy!

They could do a whole line with more than just the six main character! I'd like Apple Bloom, Big Macintosh, Daisy, Trixie, heck, even Granny Smith, the Mayor and the Pricnesses! (where IS Princess Luna now anyway?). Plus variation of the girls in different pose.

Oh and Dr. Whooves
tumblr_lcmcs3NAUw1qbzc91o1_500.jpg
:laugh:

Heck I would be sucker enough to buy these randomly packed XD

Last edited:
二番目の翻訳者
^ Applejack will be so sad to learn she cannot use her hoe.