二番目の翻訳者
Now we just need an episode where Twilight Sparkle learns a lesson about how murdering people and baking them into meat pies is not the best way to deal with your anger towards the injustices of socially-stratified Victorian England.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if we end with a Pygmalion/My Fair Lady homage at some point featuring Rarity and Applejack.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
Watched the remaining episodes last night:

167302_162053777176536_100001157457827_310009_8201009_n.jpg

Fear the glasses!!
OK. I just wanna say...My Little Ponies - Original and new are both awesome.

And I want a Twilight Sparkle figure....damnit!!! I promised I wouldn't spend on toys this year...........gah!! look what you did JC!!! :shakefist

But seriously, this makes me want to go watch Powerpuff Girls now...I would seriously show this to my kids rather than the tripe that's on now...

EDIT: BTW, I do NOT have kids right now...eventually someday I will and I will show this to them. kthnxbye

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Get the tiny one MaraJade, its 3,99 in Canada so its probably 2,50 in the US (price difference is a ***** like that -.- )

Dave-0206-029.jpg

Perfect if you don't want to spend too much.

Fear the glasses!!
Get the tiny one MaraJade, its 3,99 in Canada so its probably 2,50 in the US (price difference is a ***** like that -.- )

Dave-0206-029.jpg

Perfect if you don't want to spend too much.

THOSE ARE SO CUTE!!!! I WANT!!! Toy R Us has it? or somewhere online? YEAH I WANT THAT...haha oh man, reliving my childhood!!!

I can't bloody find them online! :(

We may have to go to real-world land for these. Fortunately, I'm pretty sure they're not chain-exclusive.

(I just want some ponies to put on my desk at work. ;_; )

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Tried the Hasbro website?

http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details....10BB-97FD10CD558A&product_id=27971&src=endeca

1,99!! 2$ less! What a ripoff!

Apparantly there isn't any Fluttershy figure in that price group, sucks. There is a Rarity though. http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details....108C-FD4F43A9E00B&product_id=27976&src=endeca not quite show accurate enough IMO.

Hatless Applejack http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details....1010-DF6DA8D9B2BA&product_id=27974&src=endeca

if you're fan of Pinkie Pie she's got a nice one http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details....10DC-D28C00C7466F&product_id=27972&src=endeca looks faithful to the design.

Yeah that isn't actually a shop, it is a product listing. While Hasbro does have an online shop they don't have the mini-figures yet. My guess is that the mini-figures haven't had a major state-side release yet. I mean Entertainment Earth doesn't even have them yet. If I had to guess it will probably be around March before they get a wide release.

All that said they do have the Friendship is Magic gift set available. It features larger sized figures of Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Spike and Princess Celestia. It runs for about $20 bucks but I would hold off since I get the feeling that we going to get a line of the individual figures.

Yeah that isn't actually a shop, it is a product listing. While Hasbro does have an online shop they don't have the mini-figures yet. My guess is that the mini-figures haven't had a major state-side release yet. I mean Entertainment Earth doesn't even have them yet. If I had to guess it will probably be around March before they get a wide release.

All that said they do have the Friendship is Magic gift set available. It features larger sized figures of Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Spike and Princess Celestia. It runs for about $20 bucks but I would hold off since I get the feeling that we going to get a line of the individual figures.

Those are already out. There's bigger ones (I saw a Princess Celestia, and some other ponies, but Twilight Sparkle was out of stock at the moment) and smaller ones, all of which have combable hair and they light up!