CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
She could have been cuter. They didn't give her freckles.

Also I just noticed they all have a peg hole in their feet... methinks they might add playsets to those little gals.

Definitely a possibility. It looks like Hasbro's kind of rolling this new gen out as fast as they can. Now if they'd only change their mold for the bigger figs.
She could have been cuter. They didn't give her freckles.
...you could always just give her to me, mang. :)

I have a feeling that Hasbro is either going to end up switching to sculpts closer to FiM style or a revamped classic style. I see the big headed ponies as similar to when they brought back the "Real American Hero" line without the o-ring or everything Sigma Six related. Either way next week should be interesting.

It looks like Hasbro's kind of rolling this new gen out as fast as they can. Now if they'd only change their mold for the bigger figs.

Ehh, the bigger figures look okay. They're not great like the figurines/sets, which perfectly capture their appearance from the show, but at least these are better than some of the previous versions, by far!

This week's episode was weird. First Twilight Sparkle was a bit of a ***** especially considering she uses magic yet somehow Pinkie Pie's premonitions were beyond the pale. That said it did lend itself to some rather classic cartoon humor, Twilight Sparkle's misfortunes reminding me of classic Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry shorts. The best part though was Pinkie Pie admitting she knew Twilight Sparkle was following her which came off as rather Bugs Bunny-ish, but not in a malicious fashion. That said the one problem was the moral which just wrong. Now belief isn't a bad thing by itself but here they were presenting in such way that you shouldn't question things and just accept them. It especially felt odd for Twilight Sparkle to come to that conclusion since her entire character centers around learning and understanding.

The Bun Is In Your Mind
ritapony.jpg

images