Kamen Rider Meta
The "they control it with a device" thing was a troll. They actually do pilot it.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
The "they control it with a device" thing was a troll. They actually do pilot it.
Some guys even confused this with Gundam EX Ace, which is kinda like "the Decade of Gundam Ace" manga.

Lurker
Meh... The main Gundam looks underwhelming and I'm not a fan of the pilot's young appearance.

But as long as they don't have aliens, they would already have something over 00...

Everywhere You Go
Really? Because that would be a relief. I really hope they do pilot it. If they do, then I'm looking forward to this series even more, and it hopefully wouldn't be so bad now that they pilot the Gundams! I think I can get over them being kids. But maybe they're not kids. It would be nice if they are teenagers or something. Even if they are kids, we might see them grow up, especially Furitto, since the story would span three generations! Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this! I feel better about it now! And the Gundam looks awesome too!:D

Kamen Rider Meta
Titus kind of reminds me Maxter. And it does look more Super Robot than before.

Oh and by the way, I feel cautiously optimistic about this.