Everywhere You Go
I think I'm good as well. I just hope that the main characters do pilot the Gundam themselves instead of controlling it with a device.:D

Mad Skillz
Wow, the guy behind Inazuma Eleven is writing this? I am so there (even more than before), I've been watching the series from RR fansubs and I've found it to be a pretty charming show.

The plot reminds me of Shura no Toki, which was a pretty good generational manga/anime.

Everywhere You Go
Hey, it's about time that there will be a new TV series airing this year. It's been long enough.:D

Read my smart post
Love the design, and I like the idea of two modes. But this looks like it's going to be very kid friendly, 00 was a really good series (until the aliens showed up and the Gundams started to become too strong). I will give it a try regardless :thumbs:

Lurker
The designs remind me a lot of G-Gundam.
The designs looks much more like a RX-78 and OO mash up actually. Slime, slick and shiny with RX-78's main design. I loved O Gundam, so I can't really say I dislike the design of Ace, I'm a sucker for RX-78s it seems. What gets to me is the designs of the characters, they are so brightly colored and stuff. I wonder how it will turn out. Hopefully the fight scenes will be better than OO's, cause I found their fighting to be quite boring.