Mizuki Ichiro and Daisuke Shima in a parody!

I think I'd rather have Utaunger as the 2006 sentai over Boukenger! ズババババーン!

I know Mizuki was Red in the last skit they did, but...how dare they make Shima play Green!

BTW, any idea how many of these skits there are?
 
Last edited:
For those who don't follow Japanese TV that much, this clip is from a show called "Utawara Hot Hit 10". One of the co-hosts is H!P singer Matsuura Aya (remember she's in the new Sukeban Deka movie). It's a variety show with guests and skits. The main thing of the show is that it's like a big karaoke party, where they go through the Top 10 singles/videos for the week, and they have guests like actors and comedians (even a Japanese female wrestler from time to time) come in and perform the songs. It's like karaoke, only with more production value. :anime:

It's acutally fun to watch the guests perform the songs. Some of them are surprisingly really good singers. Normally the full episodes are available for DL at Jpopsuki, but the dude who usually records and makes them available has been MIA for the past few weeks. :sweat:


Oh, and Mr. Traveling Man was a good TOKIO song, but personally I still prefer the single that they released just prior to this one (Ashita wo Mezashite).
 
LMAO. Hey, they're not half bad! They can not only carry a tune, but they are in sync and key! But yeah...Shima Green!? :sly:
 
I had almost forgotten that this wasn't the first time Ichiro-san did the "UtaRanger" bit on Utawara. On the 2006-01-15 episode he teamed up with some other dude who's name I don't know to sing the song "Seishun Amigo".

:laugh: http://youtube.com/watch?v=e7xY6pG7574

Oh, and who's the dude with the artificially whitened teeth that's there as the clip starts?


Shougo Kuroiwa said:
BTW, any idea how many of these skits there are?
I think they've only done these two so far. As I said in my previous posts, I haven't been able to watch Utawara lately (specifically, the past 2 episodes). The dude who normally provides the torrent version of the show has been MIA. :bawling:
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top