I loved their songs from Liveman and would like to know if they still sing sometimes/will sing again during special events.

Would like to change his avatar
Daisuke Shima stopped singing after Liveman to focus on his acting, however he tried to relaunch his singing career in '03 and has only sporadically released material. AFAIK, he doesn't really do concerts, though.

Megumi Mori's pretty much retired from performing, and only writes music for other performers now.

Mad Skillz
If I remember correctly, Shima actually released a self cover of his first number one single a few years ago. That was the only recent thing I was able to find from him.

Daisuke Shima stopped singing after Liveman to focus on his acting, however he tried to relaunch his singing career in '03 and has only sporadically released material. AFAIK, he doesn't really do concerts, though.

Megumi Mori's pretty much retired from performing, and only writes music for other performers now.

Ne never officially stopped singing.
He released a new album 2-3 years ago.

But yeah... he's mostly on variety shows.

And as for Megumi... I'm stalking her... So I'll let you know when something happens. *Satanic Laugh*