Arkvoodle Member Aug 24, 2009 #192 Verdict: Homicide. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090824/ap_en_ot/us_michael_jackson_investigation
Lustful Butchery Throwing Some Justice! Jun 25, 2011 #193 I revive this thread to pay my respects to this legend. RIP Michael Jackson.
Blazing Tiger Like a Tiger boss Jun 25, 2011 #195 Omg it has been 2 years today hasn't it? Hopefully he is still resting in peace.
Forever Knight Eye See You Jun 26, 2011 #199 KAGEKI said: May Michael continue to Moonwalk in heaven. Click to expand... Heaven?. I guess Hannibal Lecter got into Heaven too!.
KAGEKI said: May Michael continue to Moonwalk in heaven. Click to expand... Heaven?. I guess Hannibal Lecter got into Heaven too!.
CPS Member Jun 26, 2011 #200 Forever Knight said: Heaven?. I guess Hannibal Lecter got into Heaven too!. Click to expand... If Gandhi's supposedly in hell, so be it. :redface2:
Forever Knight said: Heaven?. I guess Hannibal Lecter got into Heaven too!. Click to expand... If Gandhi's supposedly in hell, so be it. :redface2: