Michael Jackson: 1958-2009

The first music I heard that I remembered was from Michael Jackson and he has been my favorite musician ever since. I was anticipating his return to touring when this happened. I am very sad that my pop idol died so soon. RIP! 8(

:nooo: Why did he have to die ? 8(
 
Its shocking to hear that the "King of Pop" is now dead. I will always remember his classic 80's hits like "Thriller", "Beat It", and more. RIP Michael Jackson.
 
That was Shocking on the News:eek: I am Huge Fan of Michael Jackson he Greatest Singer. When i was a Young I Watched TV, I've Collection of Cassette Tapes, Records. And My Old Friend has Collections of Michael Jackson Stuffs in England. And I User to Download Favorite Song from Itunes And Myspace.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson, I was So Sad:(
 
Michael Jackson Tribute
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNJ8cJ8ALes[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK25cfzdTTg[/ame]
 
I've seriously been blasting "The Love You Save" and "Blame It On The Boogie" for like three days now.
 
I've seriously been blasting "The Love You Save" and "Blame It On The Boogie" for like three days now.
Yeah, I've been jamming to "Dirty Diana" constantly among some other of my favs....I think it's just making me more depressed about the situation though. But still, It's making me remember how good his music is and I'm sad that it's been some years since I've listened to a cd of his from start to finish. I'm enjoying doing so now though.
 
Last edited:
Hot Toys is releasing a commemorative Michael Jackson action figure.


I want one.

redirect1.cgi


redirect1.cgi
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top