Also known as Rockman Dash, has been announced today in Nintendo Press Conference.

Offcial Site: http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockman/dash3/

MEGA MAN LEGENDS 3 PROJECT KICKS OFF!!

Hi everyone! This is Masakazu Eguchi, director of MEGA MAN LEGENDS 3!

So, how about that Keiji Inafune special interview? Did you like that?

As you can see, Inafune is very enthusiastic about this project. And that new development style that he said he would go into more detail about later, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed by that. We think not only fans of the series, but anyone interested in Mega Man Legends will be like, “What? …OMG!!!â€

When I and the rest of the staff first heard that were that we were doing this, we were shaking in our boots. All of us were asking our bosses, “Are you guys serious?â€

But the proposition was interesting to say the least. So, now here we are making intense preparations and trying to stay on schedule.

…Having said that, there are so many details about the project that I am dying to tell all of you… but you’ll have to wait and let your imaginations run wild for just a little longer, until the Comic Con in New York next month!

Until then, I’ll use this blog to introduce to members of my team, and tell you a little about what’s going on here in the Dev Lab. I’ll do my best to update it at least once a week, so check back often!

I’m also looking forward to hearing comments from all of you!

Be sure to check out www.capcom-unity.com/devroom and www.capcom.co.jp/rockman/dash3/ for more info!

This is so Awesome news! :castlerock::castlerock:

And 3DS will launch in Japan on Feb 26 and will cost 25,000 yen. US and Europe in March. :buttrock:

Sweet merciful Buddha, YES!

I don't care what system it's on. I'll buy a new one if I have to.

It is a 3DS exclusive.

Not a problem for me as I was planning on day one-ing that sucker anyway.

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Y'know, I did ask this question at the Capcom panel at WonderCon '09, and they couldn't answer me then. I did have a bit of a hunch that it would've eventually been made, what with MM Volnutt being in TvC and Tron being in MvC3.

The only thing I have to say now that it is being made:

It's about fucking time.

PARTY HARD
And I just jizzed...*puts on sunglasses*...in my pants.

You think MegaMan WalVolnutt will keep the same voice actor? I haven't heard that woman's voice in A WHILE.

pictures of fish
there really is no suitable reaction image for this

and i have a fuckton huge reaction folder

That's it, I need to day-one the 3DS.

Actually back this time
I DIDN'T FORGET YOU MEGAMAN. I. DIDN'T. FORGET.

I don't know what to say that would accurately display the amount of **** yeah I'm experiencing.

Lurker
Here's a message from Inafune-san

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep-J6aMSNFo"]YouTube - The Mega Man Legends 3 Project Introduction by Keiji Inafune[/ame]

Can't believe this is true. Hell yeah! Definitely buying a 3DS, but probably not on launch date though.