May 4Kids Entertainment rot in hell for all I care. **** YOU!

I hope they read this. I don't give a flying **** about what they think about what I said, especially PR fans.

Look at other country! They actually like Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight and they treat the show very well. Now, Europe, Germany and Brazil are getting a release on DVD. Then it has been confirmed that KRDK will be release on DVD in Japan this summer. The question is... WHAT ABOUT AMERICA?! WHEN CAN WE GET DVD?!


WHAT ABOUT ME? WHAT ABOUT RAVEN?
 
I hope they read this. I don't give a flying **** about what they think about what I said, especially PR fans.

Look at other country! They actually like Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight and they treat the show very well. Now, Europe, Germany and Brazil are getting a release on DVD. Then it has been confirmed that KRDK will be release on DVD in Japan this summer. The question is... WHAT ABOUT AMERICA?! WHEN CAN WE GET DVD?!

How could you make a decision to cancel Kamen Rider Dragon Knight for America? You made a bad move to cancel this show! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT KAMEN RIDER!

I hope you rot in hell and 4Kids Entertainment is one of the worst studio ever in the world.

Here, have a kleenex.

Also, Germany is in Europe, but it's not all Europe. And not all of Europe is gettin a DVD release, I guess. Italy is not havin it, for sayin one country. In case you didnt know, there are lot of countries in Europe, and they all speak a different language. So, if an UK release can do the job for me 'cause I kinda know english-just like it does for you too- a german release doesnt, since, my bad, I do not know german. Surprise, surprise.
 
To cut down to the chase...
4kids is one super uncool bastard for destroying several of their good shows aired or released for the public.
- Ultraman Tiga because of bad dubs.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! For promoting poorly.
- Kamen Rider (Kamen Rider Dragon Knight) got itself cancelled because of their own wicked deeds for being so lazy promoting it (marketing, scheduling... etc.)

You know, that's a good point. Why did Bandai wait so long to release the toyline? Were they waiting to see if the show was a success first? Power Rangers didnt wait. They had toys out immediately.

But still, it's better that Bandai didnt release the toys, knowing the show didnt do well at all.

People mention that the show should have been advertised better. But kids wake up in the morning to watch the CW/4kids anyway. What else are they going to watch? They know what channel to go to, they know how to find out what's on and what isn't. Just about every toddler has internet now, as well.

The show failed because it simply wasnt engaging enough, not exciting enough, not charismatic enough. It didn't have good acting and the story stalled frequently with very stale humor.

There were some great fight scenes in the show and some excellent moments. This show failed on its own merits, though.

Excuse me sir, not to do any offense in this post if ever you see any but then let's examine carefully about the show all the way. As I see it, halfway through the series, the acting became better. For example, let's take a look at these:

-Stephen Lunsford aka Kit Taylor and Adam/Kamen Rider Dragon Knight and Onyx improved all the way to the last 10 episodes, particularly during the Semper Fi arc and the Dragon Knight Adam arc. Those where the parts that really gave Stephen the very impression that he had it in him all along. Look at episodes 34-37 as Adam and also with his Earth Twin, Kit Taylor, can't we thank Stephen enough for that?

-Matt Mullins aka Len/Wing Knight during his first 10 episodes may have been weak in that terms but then as he went through the entire show especially @ episodes 30 and 31. Could anything be questioned in that?

-Michael Cardelle played his role well as the asthmatic Chris Ramirez/Kamen Rider Sting as we all took pity on him for being a sickly Kamen Rider. Well?

-Tony Sano and Mike Moh as the Cho Brothers/Kamen Rider Spear and Axe really annoyed us with their presence because they delivered their characters well enough. Anything else?

-We saw Aria Alistar/Yvonne Arias aka Maya Young/Earth Kamen Rider Siren who really gave her best shot that impressed us.

-Mark Dacascos aka The Advent Master Eubulon did a terrific role playing a good alien sensei that also got impersonated by the evil demonic General Xaviax, who nearly tricked Adam to sink deeper into his control. Wow! The double acting with a considerable amount of actors here really hits well.

Wait! One actor, William O' Leary really pulled out the diabolic presence and performance of the villain from the planet Karsh, in the person of General Xaviax. Oh what a superb acting for the best villain in the history of the American Tokusatsu that even levels down that supposedly all-evil Lord Zedd. What a superb villain he is in the show.
 
Last edited:
I don't like to blame 4Kids for Dragin Knight's failure. I blame Dragon Knight's failure on Dragon Knight and on Adness Entertainment and the the Super Wang Bros. Because of a few reasons.

1) Smooth move, start marketing Kamen Rider in the US my taking the worst show in the Era that almost got the franchise **** canned. Nice :)

2) Kamen Rider to Americans is just another Power Rangers. Don't deny it, it's true. The American audience don't wanna see what they've seen in one show be done again in another show of the different name.

3) I honestly think blaming Bandai for not marketing the toys on the shows failure is irrelevant. I mean sure for a profit it can decide if the series is still going but just like in the anime mainstream you'll only buy something affiliated with the show only if it's good.

4) Kamen Rider Dragon Knight plot. aka The Show itself. (I'm gonna get flamed for this) I thought Ryuki sucked but, boy howdy the American adaptation wasn't any better. There were so many problems I had with the show the whole ventara thing which I'll explain in a minute. Over usage of the fact the show is called Kamen "Rider" You all complain that in Kamen Rider Decade there isn't alot of Kamen Riding. Well maybe Toei saw this coming. Every 10 seconds in every episode every Rider in the show is on a motorcycle. The action was dumb and repetitive. There was too many flipping and jumping in the air. We get it you can backflip! As for the main plot. God, Ryuki's Highlander plot was executed better than this. Wow many time do we have to have a toku series in American in which some alien douchebag want to take over or destroy the world? And over usage of the mirror thing. Ventara twins? You mean to tell me that there is a planet in which the people look identical to people on earth?

The only credit I'll give 4Kids. Is pulling off the First Yu-Gi-OH series very well and it's ability to actually pulling in a series finale in American only with Kinnikuman Nisei aka Ultimate Muscle.
 
In FR's case, he needs a lot of moments to rant. But I dont blame him for it. :sweat:

Thank you.

You are amazing red!! Seriously!! Every word you spew outtah that mouth of yours, just so happens to give me a migraine or 2...ugh...You wanna know why it was canceled? Because the Kids of this generation just wasn't interested!! The only reason why they put the last 2 eps online was because the whole fanbase was crying about it. And don't talk about dvd's cause there's no benefits on releasing them. They didn't even air the last 2 eps, and you got the nerve of talking about dvd's. One can only wish I guess but ugh. You are helpless...
Wow, I'm helpless? Excuse me! I have a right to have a rant and make a thread about 4Kids. They don't care about Kamen Rider and its fan and since it has been announced that KRDK got canceled and they gave us a BIG **** YOU.

I don't care what you are thinking about me. It appears that you're acting like I'm a troll of the PR/Toku Fandom.

Otherwise, I had a good reason to make a rant thread. Somehow, I would say it's not fair for the fan of KDRK that isn't gonna be release on DVD and most country is getting them.

Well I can. With that much issues on his back, you'd think one would go outside and get some fresh air sometimes, cause I really find it irritating when someone throws a childish fit and throws out the f-bomb on something that ridiculous!! Especially when he has no idea what the hell he is talking about

You're not helping. If you don't like my post or anything, go ahead and put me in your ignore list. You're blaming me because I'm a dumbass? Fine, do what you can.

Here, have a kleenex.

Also, Germany is in Europe, but it's not all Europe. And not all of Europe is gettin a DVD release, I guess. Italy is not havin it, for sayin one country. In case you didnt know, there are lot of countries in Europe, and they all speak a different language. So, if an UK release can do the job for me 'cause I kinda know english-just like it does for you too- a german release doesnt, since, my bad, I do not know german. Surprise, surprise.

Hmm... you're right. I guess I made a lot of rant without thinking, perhaps? :thumbs:

As I recalled, since Firefly got canceled and Fox Entertainment released the show on DVD, am I right? If so, why can't they do with Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight?
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top