Shining~
1 episode a day? Starting from Gorenger? How long is it gonna take her to catch up?!

Edit: at an average 50 episode in a sentai year, for 40 years, she would need to watch 1 episode a day for 5 years to reach Ninninger, which means five more seasons of Sentai passing so...to catch up she'll need 6 years of continuous watching!!

And remember Gorenger has much more episode than other Sentai team.

To be honest, I personally think she should start with Zyuranger or Gokaiger :laugh:

But I don't mind to see her starting with Gorenger.

MarzGurl... wasn't there a Rangerboard member with that name or something similar years ago?

To be honest, I personally think she should start with Zyuranger or Gokaiger :laugh:

And this is where I usually play devils advocate. I NEVER suggest that anyone start out with something like Gokaiger. I think it's better to start off somewhere much earlier, preferably as close to the beginning as possible; because Gokaiger is basically one big crossover special. And it's nice seeing the old heroes mentor the new ones, but unless you saw the old shows, all the inside references are either lost on you or they're not as meaningful. I've been in both situations. I've seen crossover specials without seeing the series, and I've seen the series before watching the specials. Bonding with the characters first and seeing where they came from really does make things like the VS specials much more special and meaningful.

MarzGurl has reached the finale of JAKQ, and fangirl rage has set in :laugh:

[video=youtube;QR1L3xqq840]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR1L3xqq840[/video]

Class of 2005
Yeah, I'll watch that. I saw some of her Don Bluth videos & I've been interested in seeing if the older Sentai are worth it. I know I haven't really enjoyed much of the newer ones I've tried to watch.

Ummm...of course they are worth it, lol. The new ones haven't **** on the old school. Plus you can always watch for yourself too. Personally I am glad she did this but then again one episode per day? yea thats going to take a long time. :thumbs:

Class of 2005
1 episode a day? Starting from Gorenger? How long is it gonna take her to catch up?!

Edit: at an average 50 episode in a sentai year, for 40 years, she would need to watch 1 episode a day for 5 years to reach Ninninger, which means five more seasons of Sentai passing so...to catch up she'll need 6 years of continuous watching!!
your math is a little off coinsidering some have 53, 55, 52, 35 and 84 while others have 48 like 4 i think some have 49 and one has 47 the rest are 50 or 51

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
your math is a little off coinsidering some have 53, 55, 52, 35 and 84 while others have 48 like 4 i think some have 49 and one has 47 the rest are 50 or 51

That's why he said on average; it still more or less rounds to about 50 episodes per series.