Got around to seeing the Shinkenger Returns Special today...

Would like to change his avatar
I didn't even finish the special. My DVD messed up, and I was like "Thank you, defective disc."

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I actually enjoyed Shinkenger Returns. It was much less annoying than the series itself :(

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Maybe they made this special so the people going "We want more Shinkenger!" would go "NO! No more please...it burns!!"

:laugh:

The new breed.
I saw the special shortly after i finished the show, And it was just as disappointing as that 24 minute "Movie" we got.

I enjoyed the special. Better than the "movie" IMO. About as good as the average episode of the show.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I think most of people's problems with Shinkenger Returns were that

It was comic and light in tone

and

It featured Takeru, the fanboys' OH SO MANLY hero, cross-dressing

Maybe they made this special so the people going "We want more Shinkenger!" would go "NO! No more please...it burns!!"

:laugh:
This because the movie sucked. The only Shinkenger product that I don't have in my collection and really don't care. What a waste of a movie set. :laugh:

It almost makes me angry, they do stupid filler crap like this but my girl Kaoru's story is forever put on the back burner.

Would like to change his avatar
It was comic and light in tone

and

It featured Takeru, the fanboys' OH SO MANLY hero, cross-dressing

I didn't hate it because it was comedic, I hated it because the comedy wasn't funny. The special wanted to be dumb-fun, but forgot the "fun" part.

And I actually thought Kotoha's segment was the only one that was funny. The rest was torturous.

I liked the theatrical movie more, even though the Shinkenger were too damned impressed with themselves in it.

Last edited: