wizard
Lurker
Wait. Brain fart :shakefistHuh? Where and when? I don't remember her stating her sexual orientation. She had romantic relationships with Iron Lad and Vision (Young Avengers version).
Totally thinking about Runaways and Karolina.
Wait. Brain fart :shakefistHuh? Where and when? I don't remember her stating her sexual orientation. She had romantic relationships with Iron Lad and Vision (Young Avengers version).
I heard that DC was going to have a popular character come out in a June issue. Is that what people are referencing?
All DC characters are gay.
All DC characters are gay.
Wouldn't it be worst if he meant stupid?By "gay" you mean inept (stupid), right?! No insulting someone based on their sexual orientation, whether they're fictional or real, understand?!
Yeah. Hulkling and Wiccan were made public in issue 12 of Young Avengers back in 2006
By "gay" you mean inept (stupid), right?! No insulting someone based on their sexual orientation, whether they're fictional or real, understand?!