Lurker
Theres no way he'd take up Demitri level of space.

Here are all his sprites from MSHvsSF

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6172/shumagorath.png

It seems that list is becoming even more likely.

These two were obvious choices. As are much of the other characters on that list. She-Hulk's silhouette was seen months ago and Zero is a popular character and Seth made a comment on how MMX fans would be happy and seeing as how X himself was deconfirmed...

Actually Demitri's bigger issue was having to have six active 3D models for the opposing side of the game and also making a female 3D model or some different model for females. It's a lot of work and may make the game use too many resources.
It's not really about how many animations really. Plus if you have two Demitris on each side we'd have about 12 active 3D models.

Lurker
Actually Demitri's bigger issue was having to have six active 3D models for the opposing side of the game and also making a female 3D model or some different model for females. It's a lot of work and may make the game use too many resources.
It's not really about how many animations really. Plus if you have two Demitris on each side we'd have about 12 active 3D models.

I know that, but like I mentioned before the reason a lot of the other DS characters were deconfirmed was because they have a lot of attacks that involve transforming into several different things. For them just to walk requires very complex animations. Anakaris unravels his legs, bones stick in and out of Raptor, Pyron has constantly pulsing flames. Nitsuma said that even Morrigan and Felicia were already kinda pushing it.

Whoo! Zero!

I do wish they would have used the Mega Man Zero design instead. I just like the sleeker look that doesn't have the giant crystal robo boobs.