Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
I absolutely love the films starting with Endgame, but I'm not sure why I'm more anticipating this one than the others.

Perfectionism strikes Scott as the greatest threat he has ever faced as he realizes what he is looking at.
The quantum realm was utilized to fight Thanos, and now a ruler of the quantum realm is standing before us. Ant-Man has always been underappreciated, and this film looks insanely strange.
I am excited and I just can't hide it and I am about to lose control because I like it. Sorry for quoting a disco song.

Boss of All Bosses
This feels too cartoonish, so I'm not sure how I feel about it. not even close to being as serious as Kang should be. Infinity War and Endgame were really serious films, which is why I enjoyed them. The comedy in Endgame was not front and center, it was background for the tremendous emotions and feelings haunting the individual characters. Majors looks incredible, it's the ant-man comedy that just doesn't jive for me.

In contrast to Thor love in Thunder, that turned Thor into constant giant god damn joke, the first two Ant-Man movies had the ideal mix between action and a little bit of humor here and there. I hope this one lives up to the other two.

If they retire Antman and his daughter takeover the mantle, Those leftist YouTube Vloggers will have a melt down.

Since Evangeline Lily recently had her entire head completely shaved, I truly appreciate them retaining her short hair. Additionally, I'm pleased to note that the yellow on her outfit is, in fact, yellow. Since Cassie's hair is blonde in the comics, I had assumed they would retain Kathryn Newton's hair that color, but apparently they decided to keep it brown like the other two actors. I think this is the phase 5 project I'm most looking forward to.

I love it when they keep the visual accuracy of the comics. It's amusing how this Kang also would seem to have the ability to influence his own outcome. I'm curious what he expects from this. I'll be watching Ant-man in a theater for the first time, so that should be an improvement!

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
Yes. I did think Thanos was scary. Now you're telling me there will be a villain scarier than Thanos? Kang the Conqueror can predict the future? Well that's going to make fore great entertainment!

I have always been a fan of Marvel Studios because of the movies they have produced like Avengers, Thor, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, and many more so I am 100% excited about Ant-Man and The Wasp-Quantumania.