The trailer for Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania has dropped. The release date, which is February 17, 2023, has also been made public. Scott Lang and Hope Pym, the Heroic Super-couple, are returning with a brand-new cinematic journey. With this third episode, the Ant-Man series’  is complete as trilogy. Kevin Feige has stated that it will serve as MCU Phase Five ‘s opening film.
Because you won’t change what isn’t broken, Peyton Reed, who directed the first two movies, will return to direct the third. He ought to be directing the third movie because the first two he directed were successful.
The events of this movie will also be the ones to catapult the beginning of Avengers: Kang Dynasty, which is coming in 2025.
Kang the Conqueror will make his Theatrical debut as the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s next major villain in...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very happy that Jonathan Majors is receiving a role that is properly integrated into the MCU since he is such a fantastic actor. He is able to administer justice in playing the Kang role.

There will be a lot of shivers when Kang appears. He will undoubtedly succeed Thanos as the next major villain. Damn Scott will cooperate with the enemy and put his trust in him since he seems like a kind person. He is unaware of Kang's dominance against Thanos. The visual effects in this movie are incredible, and Kang looks fantastic in the trailer, so it was totally worth the wait! I'm really eager for Phase Five! This appears even better than I anticipated! I got goosebumps watching Janet's face as she instructed her to turn it off. Her fear was evident in her eyes. She was before here, and she now fears that she has returned to this quantum dimension against her will. Cassie is giving her Grandma some PTSD.

This is like a whole family Isekai. For some reason, it makes me think of Honey I Shrunk the Kids.

I wish Pocket Universes are real, Imagine we can deal with overpopulation if they are real. We can also make this planet better and have the factories in pocket dimensions so earth won't be polluted.

I can't wait to see Kang turn into the true bad guy. In Loki, he was subtly menacing, and I can't wait to see what else he can achieve. I also concur that Ant-Man receives too little credit. It was one of the Marvel movies I had initially skipped, but I'm glad I gave it another chance. There is a lot of heart as well as humor. Who doesn't adore Paul Rudd, too? When Kang appears for the first time (without his face in that frame), take note of how the terrible music develops. really goosebumps!

Wandavision
I can't wait to watch this; the trailer is fantastic and features Kang the Conqueror, who I predict will be the primary antagonist. One of the Marvel universe's most perilous villains is Kang! I feel bad for Scott when he got mistaken as Spider Man. He is like the least popular Avenger in MCU's lore.

Entertainment Enthusiast
Could we please take a moment to thank the VFX artists? The graphics are gorgeous! Despite being overworked and underpaid, they continue to provide these eye delights.

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
In the Comics, Hank Pym is abusive to his wife Janet. I wonder if Marvel will ever address it.

I think the reason why The MCU Disney Plus shows have inferior CGI is that Disney poured more budget on this movie because it is a catalyst for Phase Five. It is going to be the game changer that will start the next crisis in the lore of MCU.