CHUPA SHOTARO!
I was browsing the Power Chamber and I clicked on chronoxiong's Studies Show Japanese Population Is Rapidly Losing Interest In Having Sex thread...

Yeah funny things aside I get a warning of Malware when I click on that thread

Picture3-1.png

Banned
Hey, did I forget to ask this in the TECH Support Subforum?

It's because my google chrome said so. :redface2:

I certainly hope it's not infecting my computer already. Soooo....can you please check up? I think hackers are at it again...I'm not sure.

PARTY HARD
It's not an ad, I think. THis happened to me on another thread back last year, probably September or October (or August?). Someone's signature was hosted by a site that matched the url displayed in the "Malware Detected" page.

The best way to do it is to use an Internet Browser other than Google Chrome to find any images, avatars, or signatures that match up with the "Malware source URL". If none of them matches, then it's probably an ad (though I don't think this site would connect to "animedownloads.us" for ads).

Edit:
Found it. It's Vitor's images in his post and all posts that quote from his. They come from the domain "animedownloads.us".

It's over 8,000!
It usually has nothing to do with an ad. Ads are legitimate and Google puts them on the site. Google would not block it when putting it here. :laugh:

The warning comes from sites Google lists are sites that host malware.

Just do as Kaji says and bring it to the attention of an administrator. :thumbs: