Makings of a Legendary Power Ranger

NinjaJack

Member
Jack=One of the legendary Reds? When we have another FR, and you know it`s coming. I think that out of the last couple of Reds post FR, Jack is the one closest to gaining Tommy`s level of greatnes.
 
NinjaJack said:
Jack=One of the legendary Reds? When we have another FR, and you know it`s coming. I think that out of the last couple of Reds post FR, Jack is the one closest to gaining Tommy`s level of greatnes.

No way, Conner is the best.
 
NinjaJack said:
Jack=One of the legendary Reds? When we have another FR, and you know it`s coming. I think that out of the last couple of Reds post FR, Jack is the one closest to gaining Tommy`s level of greatnes.

Wow... what would make you think this? I think he's alright... far from being the worst, but I haven't seen him accomplish anything that would up him up in legendary status.

Lendary Reds are Jason, Tommy, Andros, aaannnnnd.... Wes and Eric.

Jack's got a looonng road before I'd say he was a legend.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top