Makings of a Legendary Power Ranger

I got the humor. :)

I'm just saying that real PR fans would like to discuss what warrants a PR legend here.

Joke: Acknowledged. :thumbs:

Now: Would like conversation concerning the latest topic, as I'm curious what some of us thinks warrants legendary status.
 
Conner is teh best Red Ranger ever, and Doug Sloan is teh r0x! :jam: :jam: :jam:
 
And hey, I was serious! Conner is way better than some girly chump like Andros, who might be able to fly a cute space ship and get away on some planets with that haircut, but if he were thrown into a more hardcore universe like Dino Thunder's, he'd be meat like a nerdy white guy in a Tijuana prison.
 
Andros saved the entire PR Universe with a swing of his sabre, battled Ecliptor and Astronoma and won.

He's been a monster killer all his life, traveled the galaxy, practically trained his team to be Space Rangers and is owner of the fastest ship in the galaxy.

Connor........ did what? DinoThunder was hardcore.... how?
 
Yeah, but the monsters he slayed so valiently were obviously pretty weak. I mean damn, if not for the Ninja Turtles, he and the rest of the team would just be burnt particles floating in space. :laugh:
 
Bolt said:
Yeah, but the monsters he slayed so valiently were obviously pretty weak. I mean damn, if not for the Ninja Turtles, he and the rest of the team would just be burnt particles floating in space. :laugh:

:laugh: too...awesome
 
Yeah that's.... pretty clever there... stating he fought alongside the Ninja Turtles... cuz he did.

Quite the unexpected twist of comedy there. :laugh:
 
Kinda like how unexpected the twist of Andros and the Space Cases (er... I mean In Space) crew saved the world! Didn't see that coming! :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top