Mainstream Wrestling or Independent Wrestling?

Both but Mainstream has better workers. Indies have guys that make it look like the 70's again.

You can never go wrong with Porn Wrestling. :169:
 
Both but Mainstream has better workers. Indies have guys that make it look like the 70's again.


That is entiiiiiiiiiiiiirely untrue and really shows that you don't know much about indy wrestling. The top-tier guys in the major US independent promotions are above and beyond the main eventers in forefront companies like WWE and TNA. The only exceptions to this that I can think of are AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, and Punk, if he's even still capable of putting on a good match. Watch even a below average ROH show and I guarantee it'll still be head-and-shoulders over the best WWE pay-per-view.

Indy wrestling is faster, stronger, more psychological, and less commercial, and that's what counts. Guys in the indies aren't hungry for money or ratings, they're hungry to prove themselves as the best athletes and technicians in the industry and put on the best show they know how. And whereas mainstream wrestling basically only has two types of wrestlers (big, slow, hulky brawlers and "high flyers," AKA a guy that has done a cross-body once), the indies are loaded with different styles; strong stylists, strikers, submission experts, luchadors, and some of the craziest flyers in the history of the sport. But the best part is that most of the wrestlers are well-rounded, and possess a combination of at least two or three different styles.

You will rarely ever see an indy match end in some bogus disqualification or by run-in, there will be no ten-minute rest holds, and all of the strikes thrown actually connect--there's none of that pussy wrist slapping, foot stomping bullshit.

If I seem biased, it's because I most certainly am. Indy and foreign wrestling is pretty much all I watch anymore, and people treat me like a snob for talking about how much better it is than mainstream stuff, but it's just true, goddam it. And it's out there for anybody to watch, it's not like only a select few of us have the means to watch ROH shows or puroresu. It irritates me because WWE fans here complain about it all the time, but they never just stop watching that **** and scope something good. They'll bitch and whine in every other thread but never miss and episode of RAW. It's pretty retarded.

If I could vote for Indy 500,000 times, I would. **** WWE.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top