Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident

Aww this is horrible. I use to watch wrestling a lot. Just kind of stopped over the past few years. He will be greatly missed. Rest in peace our friend.
 
230015_205084389530079_100000855572993_547150_6334950_n.jpg
 
RIP to the "Macho Man" Randy Savage. He was one of the best wrestlers during the 80s and early 90s. I really wish Vince would let him be in the HoF while he was alive. It would've been great to hear him say "Oooohhh Yeahhhh" again. But sadly, that wont happen even if Vince decides to let him be in the HoF.
 
RIP to the "Macho Man" Randy Savage. He was one of the best wrestlers during the 80s and early 90s. I really wish Vince would let him be in the HoF while he was alive. It would've been great to hear him say "Oooohhh Yeahhhh" again. But sadly, that wont happen even if Vince decides to let him be in the HoF.

I would not be surprised if Macho Man gets in the HOF next year,but you are right..it is a shame that he didn`t get in while he was still alive.
I believe,however,that he would have eventually made it in.It seemed that he and Vince were possibly on the verge of burying the hatchet.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top