Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident

When I was young, I used to watch alot of WWF with my brother, and Randy "Macho Man" Savage was one of my favorites (along with Ricky Steamboat). So it is with a profound sadness to learn that he has passed away. At least he's reunited with his ex-wife Elizabeth now.
 
I haven't watched wrestling for months, but it's always relevant to me.

And this was completely unexpected!

R.I.P. Randy Savage... You will truly be missed.

Hopefully he gets his well deserved spot in the WWE Hall of Fame now.
 
Macho Man..you truly were the cream of the crop.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr0BljPKksM&feature=related"]Ultimate Macho Man Promo: Cream of the Crop[/ame]
 
savageheaven.avif

Rest In Peace, Randy.

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Oh, man! I'm tear up on the inside right now seeing this picture! By now, Angles are signing the beautiful songs to him and welcoming him into heaven now.
 
I will never forget that guy and remember him in Spider-Man movie.

Rest In Peace, Macho Man Randy Savage.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top