Looks like Mystic Force is getting a truck this year

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I found this from Rangerboard.

Here's the pic. I chopped and take the pic of the truck.

dragonrootcorecommandcenter8gq.jpg



...I rest my case. :redface2:
 
In traditional Tommy style fashion..

"Man that is one ugly truck!!" :laugh:

and the kid who's playing with it on the packaging looks like he's forgot to brush his teeth!! :P
 
That looks awesome, but there's no guarentee that it'll appear in the show. I think it's the first year that the Battlizer scan didn't include one.
 
That seriously is the best "Truck" by Disney far. Heck, it looks like something Sentai would make.
 
Rising Sun Ranger said:
Wonder why the Power Rangers would need a truck? (unless it can transform into a Zord).
Money from toys.

Ninja Storm's purpose was to hold the bikes and I think other stuff, Dino Thunder's was used once in the Season final. SPD's was the real one that was really used for fighting. This one, What Nickraman said most likey.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top