KR Den-O Dub Opinions

RiderLeangle: It would, though I have "Renton" for Ryoutaro, whenever he's possessed, I use a different voice-tone depending on the Imagin who provides the echo to his voice: Like Bosch's role as Nero of DmC-4 for Den-O Sword form or Kiba for Rod-Form.
 
Hmmm even though I enjoy Jyb's voice acting.. somehow I don't think he'll cut it for ryoutaro... after hearing his voce in bo bobo as mr bo-jiggler he could be able to do one of the enemy Imajin. I'm surprised no one thought of this guy though, I would love to hear him do a cameo voice role if they dubbed this.. Can anyone say... Hiro Mizushima? xD
 
Koichi: Ironically, JYB's portryal of Bo-Jiggler was another reason why I picked him for Ryotaro (Especially while posssed by Momotaros, who used Ryotaro's voice once).
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…