Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Which is a shame because it is probably the best anime of the 70s and it made my top 10 of all time.

Ultraman Tiga is generally liked, but it's really slow.

Ultraman Dyna gets nothing but love.

Really? I always thought Tiga always got praise while Dyna got hate...

I mean I've only seen the first episode of Tiga, and it kinda bored me, while Dyna's first ep entertained me.

Harumph.
Really? I always thought Tiga always got praise while Dyna got hate...

I mean I've only seen the first episode of Tiga, and it kinda bored me, while Dyna's first ep entertained me.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone hate on Dyna. There's more lamenting that there aren't more subtitles for it than anything.

Oh, and IMHO, Tiga gets better.

Shyni
IIRC, general opinion on Tiga is that it there's nothing horrible about it to despise, but it's got issues (like bizarrely slow pacing) that make it far from the best.

And yeah, doesn't seem like anyone hates Dyna, even though it gets less attention due to lack of subs.

edit: well, apparently it was subbed when it aired in California, but I haven't heard of anyone uploading any recordings of that.

Last edited:
K

Kamen Rider IXA

Every Ultra Series is awesome. Tsuburaya never screws up.

Harumph.
IIRC, general opinion on Tiga is that it there's nothing horrible about it to despise, but it's got issues (like bizarrely slow pacing) that make it far from the best.

I guess it depends on the person. I don't feel that Tiga is really that slow.

WHAT?! WHEN?! WHAT PART OF CALIFORNIA?!

It aired in Southern California around three or so years ago. Sadly, I don't think anyone recorded it.

Last edited: